Whether they are individuals or corporate, our clients expect only the highest quality service.
Our clients are :
- Individuals seeking advice or a tailor-made solution.
- Collectors (who make up the majority of our clients).
- Artists (generally, when preparing an exhibition).
- Professionals: antique dealers, decorators and interior designers, hotels and restaurants.
- Museum of Art and History Baron Gerard in Bayeux, during its remodeling;
- Musée d’Orsay, for the Maurice Denis exhibition;
- Château de Grosbois Trotter Museum, for its inauguration;
- The National Gendarmerie Museum, as part of its renovation;
- The Bouilhet-Christofle Museum, framing of sketches for several exhibitions.
Set designers and propmasters :
For the set decoration of the 2015 feature film “Jackie”, retracing the life of Jackie Kennedy - making the frames for fifteen rooms of a set depicting the White House.
- Hôtel de Crillon
- The Peninsula Paris
4 Rue Lejemptel, 94300 Vincennes
8 rue du Pont Louis Philippe 75004 PARIS
01 43 98 37 37
01 42 74 06 05