A wide selection of frames and mouldings, ranging from the most classic to the most contemporary.
A wide selection of materials
From classic to contemporary
We offer a vast array of frames and mouldings, in every style, from every era, from the simplest to the most elaborate.
- Period styles: Louis XIII, Louis XIV, Empire, Renaissance
- Art Nouveau
- Art Deco, Montparnasse, Modern, 70s
- Wood : hardwood or veneer, varnished or unvarnished: oak, beech, mahogany, lemon tree, ebony, sycamore, palisander, palm... dozens of wood essences, distressed wood
- Gilded: yellow and white gold leafing, copper, silver and aluminum gilding.
- Various types of aluminum and metallic finishes.
- Lacquered, matte or glossy finishes, in a full spectrum of colors.
- Floater frames, shadow boxes.
- Baroque, Ethnic, Designer...
- We also carry a broad selection of round and oval frames.
A combination of styles & techniques
Discover our original combinations – such as displaying a contemporary piece in an antique frame, or the other way around.
- We keep an eye on current trends: colors, materials, shapes.
- We can also work with existing or old frames (antique or otherwise).
4 Rue Lejemptel, 94300 Vincennes
8 rue du Pont Louis Philippe 75004 PARIS
01 43 98 37 37
01 42 74 06 05